Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, November 9

holidays

UGH. Nov and Dec are just not happy months. too much going on. I am excited to go to the cirque show in nov...and if I didn;t screw things up then I think MAC and I are going to the nutcracker too! then it's xmas parties which are all nice and dandy except I am dreading my work one since I HAVE NO MORE FRIENDS AT WORK. Almost all my pals have left and now I am stuck with 21 year olds that don't have a clue. sad huh? I also have to go to montery for an OVERNIGHT meeting for work! My company overdoes this whole "communication" thing. I do NOT need to stay in monterey for 2 days just for them to give me updates on our practice.

ANTM TONIGHT!!! partayyyy!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it crazy how fast the time goes?? It gets so busy but it's also a fun time of year too. I'm not totally looking forward to my company's party either just b/c I don't want to go solo :(!!!! But we'll have to suck it up and go - even just to make the appearance!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am totally into Top Model also! How crazy was tonight's "elimination"? I live for my one hour of TV a week on Wed nights :)
    xoxo Linz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home