Sharing is Caring

Thursday, November 3

you da model

so pissed - top model last night was a recap of prior episodes. BOO. show me some cat fights and runway walking! got to hang out with my hs gals which is always refreshing. so I think I've mentioned how I have written off one of my prior friends from like Kindergarten cuz she is a bitch. turns out my friend sarah went to one of our HS friend's wedding and this ex friend was there and since sarah barely knew anyone they got to talking and stuff. so now sarah has my ex-friend's number in her cell and she invited her to her housewarming. I was so pissed - but not actual pissed but fun to pretend I am pissed! this ex friend was a jealous bitch in hs and I supposed people can change so maybe she is all swell now but I still hate her. I don't hate her - I think she is a bitch.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoo weee honey. Take a breath! No one is worth that much energy! And yes people can change or not. The best thing you can do is let all that shit go and be indifferent. No need to give her that kind of power over you to have that kind of reaction. And if you see her - say what up and move on. Know what I mean?
    And yes - ANTM sucked last night! There was barely any "unseen footage" like they say! Whatever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home