Sharing is Caring

Thursday, November 17

it has started

I am dying to get home. I am so bored and yet I don;t want to get more tasks assigned to me! tomorrow is pretty much a day off since I have meetings booked througout the day. Mind you one of those meetings is getting my hair cut! I have been good about going every 8 weeks but this shit is expensive!

so this weekend Ihave to make a career decision. I have been offered a position within my company - different group though. It would be a COMPLETE change though. Details can be discussed in person but oh it would be wierd!! change is wierd!!!

maybe you all can tell me what I should do at the GAME!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes yes - let's talk at the game! Change is so scary but it's a good thing too. When you're outside of your comfort zone, that's when the most growth and learning happens. Can't wait to hear more about it all. Just read up on the blogs and stuff to keep your boredom away.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, I can't wait to hear! See you soon :)
    xoxo Linz

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    wait... i want to hear about the potential job change... and i'm not going to be at the game.. and you're not going to be at royal tonight, right?

    man. i miss everything :)

    and if you email me and i don't respond soon, email me again 'cuz we always have that 'i didn't get your email' thing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home