Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, November 30

no one would ever know

good thing I have a strong work ethic cuz I could be doing a whole lotta nothing this month. But no - I motivated and got myself staffed on a project ASAP. I am now out in Oakland - like 20 minutes closer than my last project! WHOO HOO! holiday was noneventful. MAC and I had some drama night 1 and 2, thanksgiving itself turned out pretty fun but end of the night I was getting out of control with my board game competitiveness. I give up. I refuse to play board games anymore! Even a nice little game of parcheesse (how the hell do you spell it?) can get my undies all in a bunch. Not worth the anxiety - no more games! Esp the ones that make me realize how freaking dumb I am. but not checkers. I am a checkers rock star. I'll play any of ya'll anytime. And if you win I might have to smack you.

Oh I did watch the traveling pants movie - the book was SOOO good but the movie was sooo bad! cute for kids and all but didn;t quite work for mature me. I am freaking EXCITED to go see Aeon Flux. LUVVVV that tv show! LUVVV Charlize. LUVV that I have free tickets!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy crap you made me laugh with your checkers comment. I will never play you in checkers if you might smack me! ;)!!!!
    How do you have free tickets to Aeon Flux? And how did I not know you were such a nerd to like that show ;)??

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    when are you going to see aeon flux? saturday night perhaps? hahaha... 'cuz i'll just have to invite myself :)

    ummmm... soo if we do new year's in sausalito, i'm not playing board games with you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home