Sharing is Caring

Saturday, February 4

breakfast at grubsteak

I LUVVV having breakfast for dinner...even if dinner takes place at like 10pm! had another night of hanging out with coworkers and once again had a damn good time. I really enjoy spending time with one of my coworkers and her boy. She and I have so much in common in terms of work and even our relationships. Misery definitely loves company and we love to complain about our work life!

So I have to say I have really changed my outlook about my work. I am excited for what comes next and I am realizing I actually like more people at my office ! Having most of my work friends leave my office really concerned me because who wants to go to the office if there is no one there to enjoy? I had a hard time adjusting but it made me reach out of my comfort zone and reach out to others I may not have done if my friends stayed.

I can't believe we are already in February. this month always goes by so fast - I blame it on the loss of 2/3 days for the month. We have still not been to tahoe and I think we only have 1 weekend we can make it in feb. Sad. I have all my gear and it's never going to be used!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying work again!! Its always amazing to see how much power a shift in perception can have on our quality of life! Oh, and I hear the Grubstake rocks!!
    Looking forward to another night of Bachelor dissing tomorrow!

    Love you

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i love places that serve breakfast all day... i almost always order breakfast when they do that! :)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger jen said…

    i'm glad to hear you sound more optimistic about the job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home