Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, December 20

me and a plane

ohhh it is going to be sooo nice having a short week! Today is my last day of work for 2005!!!! how crazy does that sound? So my plans for 2006 are looking pretty good. here is my schedule:

* March - Hawaii for 1 week for MAC's friend's wedding
* March - the day after I get back from Hawaii I am off to Vegas for a bachelorette party
* May - 1 week in Peru - Macchu Piccu!!! (umm don;t ask me to spell that again)
* May - Vegas with the ladies!

Vegas twice in one year always sounds good to me!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    JESUS... you do have a fun 2006 to look forward to... can i go to peru w/ you?

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damn girl - you are going to have so much fun! No complaining about anything ;)!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home