Sharing is Caring

Thursday, January 12

whhhhyyyy

I am really facing some internal struggle about what I want to do with my career. Looking at past blogs there is definitely a theme of my life crisis - needing to figure out what I am supposed to do with my life and if I am happy at my current company or if I want something else. So I thought I had made up my mind with the whole oh I could switch to a new group in my co. that would be good...decided to stay. and now I am back in the same boat. same co - different group. potential for a job...going to apply. who knows if I am a strong candidate since it is completely different from what I do. I hate the idea of starting from scratch. I hate not knowing what the right answer is. I hate that there might not be a right answer to what I should do. Hate is a strong word. I take it back. It makes me really uncomfortable not knowing.

One thing I do know is that I am definitely feeling restless. Something needs to happen. What I NEED to start doing is more "extracurricular" stuff! I always talk about how much I love dancing and yet I haven;t been to a club in how many years?! lame.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i'll go dancing with you!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger jen said…

    well, you could always go to the bohemia club- it's not too far from your house! ha ha

    You should take salsa lessons, or maybe join a volleyball team? I don't know if you like volleyball, but the golden gate social club plays at chrissy field and always looks like fun?

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahh the unknown. It sucks!! I'm right there with you on the job questions. I know I need a change but to what? You have to start loooking around and it all comes down to taking a chance.
    But yes - do something fun too!!!
    I'm always up for dancing too.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    it is totally about taking a chance!! well I applied so I am hopefully on the way to some change! scary!!

    oh and who wants to take dance classes with me?! anyone??!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home