Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, January 17

another holiday?

January is one messed up month. I mean 2 weeks of 4 work days is just crazy. It makes it hard to get back in the swing of things if you are getting another short week and you lose all motivation to work! No complaints or anything, but it does suck when no one else gets the damn holiday! I am speaking to yesterday - everyone was working and I for once had the holiday! Luckily my sis seems to never have to work so we got to hang out. Which of course means I spent money shopping. poop!

watched bachelor last night. damn there are some crraazzyy chicks out there. the guy is damn good looking. wonder what is wrong with him!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    YOU BETTER START WATCHING THE BACHELOR REGULARLY BECAUSE I'M GOING TO INVITE MYSELF OVER FOR THE SEASON FINALE... :)... THANKS FOR HAVING ME OVER LAST NIGHT -- I HAD A BLAST!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Ahhhh! there's a new bachelor??? I SOOOO miss watching crap TV already!!! I don't have american tv programming here...so I am going to be stuck watching movies and like, improving myself by reading and shit. sucks.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The bachelor is quite god looking for sure! But yeah - what's his deal. I'll be watching regularly and I'm inviting myself over for the finale too :)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home