Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, December 14

whirlwind weekend

I had such a fun filled weekend - but now I am feeling guilty since I have to STUDY for a test next Wed:( MAC and I were all cultured and saw nutcracker fri night. the first time I saw this was like in 6th grade and all I could remember were the Russian dancer guys. there are 3 of them - doing their Russian dancing style I think. they were kick ass. So now that I am an adult my favorite part was...the same thing! funny how things don;t change. Overall have to say I would NOT pay to see a ballet again. Sorry ballerinas- just not that exciting to pay hella money for.

had my xmas party on sat - which was fine. fun to get all dressed up but end of the day there were just too many people that I did not know that it wouldn;t have mattered if I went or not. Not to say I didn;t enjoy the people I did see and catch up with , MAC and I totally had a good time, just you know, would have been nicer with a smaller crowd.

Sun went ALL the way to Sac town for a friend's bday brunch! how good of a friend am I?! that was like a 3 hour drive both ways! good to hang out with everyone know so definitely worth the drive!

And now it is wed. I have one week before my test and I am freaking out. 9 more chapters to read and take notes on and then the actual study time! Scary stuff.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me just tell you - the Nutcracker sucks now! I grew up going to it every Christmas and last year they redid it all and it's the worst I've seen!!! So sad. Otherwise it would be more worth it :(.
    We're going to see A Christmas Carol instead this year so hopefully that doesn't suck too!!!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh - what's your test for????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home