Sharing is Caring

Monday, January 9

blog #1 2006

WHoo hoo this is my first blog of the new year! too bad it is going to be short and boring. ha! well...I had a great NYE, enjoyed my 1.5 week holiday, sad to be back at work, and I did not make a new years resolution! got my hair cut so I am happy, got a massage that was WEAK so that sucked. had an inspiring lunch with ex-co-worker and I am motivated to find a new place to do my 9-5 if you know what I mean! same industry I think...or back to my good old recruiting idea. I need to take some action! watched legally blonde last night - love that movie.

Tahoe time is coming:) excited to be a snow bunny - esp since now MAC and I have all our equipment to board. we should all coordinate a tahoe adventure!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Ambee said…

    Can we please go with you to Tahoe??? Soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home