Sharing is Caring

Thursday, December 8

quite an ending

I am still annoyed that the hick girl won. she is totally pretty and all that but she is sooo annoying and she bugs. anyway - my favorite has such a unique look and she is well put together and just cuz she is bouncy they booted her! I swear - the winner was chosen based on the fact she slept with one of the judges! he was all over her! and due to the element of surprise. if you act like an idiot the whole show and then one time you can pull it all together, that looks better in teh judges' mind vs the girl who was always a star. lame.

I really do love hanging out with friends mid-week:) breaks up the work week quite nicely. and we get to talk smack about real world and road rules..YAY!

so weekly tv watching may have to continue now with project runway!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    that makes me want cable!

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally wanted Nicole to win! I didn't like Nic at all. She had no personality and looked cross eyed in the cover girl photo. She was not an all around model. Nicole looked so much better during the fashion show.

    --Laura

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok - so Nicole took good pictures sometimes, but how can they pick her to model when she whines and complains about everything?!!! The pigeons, the lights...whatever. Nik totally kept her cool and I think more of her personality would have kept coming out if she got picked. But now we'll never know...
    Nicole has big teeth.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger jen said…

    I agree with Laura.

     
  • At 12:50 AM, Blogger samin said…

    nicole drove me nuts!!! i totally thought nik was going to win.

    i'm just glad it wasn't nutbag bre.

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the hell are you guys talking about? Project Runway? What hick girl?
    mel

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would sleep with Nigel too :)
    Linz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home