Sharing is Caring

Thursday, February 23

good old MTV

I cannot tell you how much I love the Gauntlet 2! Again these are people that are celebs for no reason but I like em! Beth of course drives me CRAZY but is so damn funny to watch. She is completely clueless and I think is a compulsive liar. What I want to know...what the hell do these people do for a living? they can take off months from work to go shoot this show on some island? are they all temp workers that this is doable? Do they even need jobs? are they rich and famous and never have to work again? Do people actually stop them on the street and ask for autographs? I am so curious about what their lives entail...other than posing for playboy as most of the women do. And honestly, how is it that almost all of these men are HUGE? these are big boys and for their age I think it is pretty damn impressive. so none of them work and they must all live at the gym.

I am tired of old real world and road rules on their own, but throw in these people together and get them fighting over money and I am at peace with the world.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Apparently none of those folks has a real day job. I've heard that all those peeps do speaking engagements and tours and stuff. I'm guessing they make enough bank to still do that and to not work.
    Damn bastards!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home