Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, February 22

let's be honest

mixing many bottles of wine, 2 boys, beer, lots of sugar and pizza results in some good times! I had a blast at the slumber partttaaayyy at mi casa! MAC is still talking about it. He thinks they should do a reality show on our slumber nights! some great questions asked, some uncessary details shared, good stories all night.

Miss Curious was able to successfully stain both of our couches...oh JK!!! they are just little smudges! I am so happy I finally got to give ambs her salt n peppa shakers from like 2 years ago. One thing I am bummed we did not do was play some old school Ninendo! I can whoop all ya'lls asses. bring it.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    soooo, MAC doesn't absolutely hate me???? i always end up going thee inappropriate route with my questioning... he just has to know that's where we go during those nights, right?!?! the next day i kept thinking, "wow, the line was waaaaaaaaaay back there!!!" and i remember pausing at moments during the evening and just watching the conversation, thinking, "oh fuck, did i start this - i could be in big fat trouble?!?!"
    how are the couches, really? i think i only got a bit of plain lotion on one... and then, the leather couch should have been okay, no? maybe just some diet coke on that? i suck! like i said in a blog post recently --- last week i super-glued my finger to my mouse... the branch manager, my boss, and cubie mate were scurrying around for warm water, nail polish remover, and finally a safety pin breaking skin did the trick... basically, someone who does that is capable of serious couch spillage!!!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much for hosting our asses :)!! It was so much fun to have the boys there as it really created a very different dynamic - but fun too!!
    I think a lot of good stuff was covered and not all of it was MC's instigating ;).
    I really had a great time with all of you ladies and love the time that we hang out and get to reconnect like we do. I told MC that when it was all quiet later that afternoon, besides want to absolutely pass out, I missed you girls!!
    Lots of XO love :)!!!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    MAC LUVVSS MC!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger jen said…

    So sad I missed it :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home