Sharing is Caring

Thursday, March 9

my worst dream

Stupid Kristin what's her face is on the COVER of US!! I can;t believe it! I mean every now and then they throw in a snapshot of her at some premiere and I cry for a second then get over it. But NOW?? NOW they have her on the stupid cover! And even comparing her to jessica simpson! what a disgrace! how do you pair these two ladies up? Jess is a celebrity people - kristin is a freakign NOBODY!! why do they still bother to shoot her whyyyyy????

I almost had a crisis today. My hair is SOOO overdue for a cut and because I am a procrastinator I never scheduled an appt with my FAV stylist and now I am desparate for a cut given that I am leaving for HAWAII in ONE WEEK!!!! and of course with my work schedule I can;t do anything next week so all I had were today and tomorrow since MAC wants to go to tahoe this weekend. So I think I made a huge sacrifice cuz I am getting my hair cut by someone new. great - I risk the chance of having crap hair for Hawaii and then straight off to vegas! no fair! but it is the same salon so she can;t be that bad right? All I know is that my hair is soooooo bad right now. I am almost ready to chop it myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home