Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, August 29

minor detail

did I mention that I am no longer driving to SC every day? yeah that's right. I am actually sitting at home waiting for my sis to come pick me up. why you ask? My project was canned out of nowhere and effective immediately! although I complained about the drive and the stress, it really was a good project. sad to say goodbye..well, I actually didn't even get to say bye to the team since I found out fri evening.

Any suggetions on a cute little gift I can get some of the client peeps? They were great to work with and I want to thank them with presents!

oh so this also means I am 90% likely to have to start traveling again which is sad. I guess it is my time though, I think I have been local for 2 years!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I always like giving things you know peeps will use. Like Starbuck's gift cards or something like that. That's something that isn't too personal but most everyone can use it ya know?
    That is my stellar idea for the day :).
    Don't go too far!!! We have many shows to go to my dear!!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    i don't know what your price range is, but i like this website:

    redenvelope.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home