Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, August 16

what now?

umm so remember my fiasco a while back with applying for the recruiting position? so I didn;t get it cuz it was for the advanced program and they hired someone with experience. but now - the stars have aligned and there are 2 openings in the bay area. they just got posted on sat and by chance i am working with some team on upcoming events and was told that the prior recruiter for undergrad just left!!!! umm so yeah - now what? I am not as excited as the last go-around but this is something I feel like I can;t pass up. Apply again? I guess no harm done right?

4 Comments:

  • At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OF COURSE APPLY AGAIN!!! If you dont ask, you wont get, lady so take another chance of putting yourself out there and showing them how dedicated you are to getting this position!!! I'm excited for you Jackie!

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    no question - you ARE applying. that shouldn't even be a question... applying doesn't mean you have to take it, and i don't imagine the application process is an arduous one? buy anyway - i think this is a wonderful thing... i'll cross my finga's for you! :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    what's the update on this?

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger chicajato said…

    oh so I did apply - national lead should be calling me this week to set up the interview!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home