Sharing is Caring

Sunday, August 27

hello moto

it's over - the phone is finally caput. fortuntely the nice lady at verizon was able to transfer my numbers to the new phone. so yea - I am now the proud (I guess) owner of a razor...I don't think they spell it like that cuz it is so uber cool. I actually like the phone a lot - lots of little neat features like voice activation which i HEART! small things missing - like if someone leaves a VM I can;t just see who the missed call is from, I have to go find it through the menu:( and the notification for a text or VM requires you to actually flip the cover - where my old phone had lights flashing. whatevs.

had a great weekend - drea's place is super cute and I had a bachelorette last night. we went to skylark which I haven;t been to in FOREVER. place has changed a little - a little harder with the hip hop if you will but it was still damn crowded and hot.

this morning nothing was on tv so I was forced to watch the new season of laguna beach (gasp). scary I know. I don't think I can do LB anymore - these kids are so damn young and stupid and petty it drives me crazy. I love how one of the blonde chicks is totally trying to be like miss cavallari and I am sure people just eat it up and she will be the next IT girl. LAME.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the razr club my dear :). You are now cool.
    Ha.
    Glad to hear you had a good weekend - fun times.
    I don't know how I feel about the new Laguna Beach but I know that I will have to keep watching because of its power over me (and b/c it's so convenient to have it on Tivo).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home