Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, August 15

hotlanta

they don't call this place hot for no reason. I was dripping sweat the second I landed. gross. boob sweat. and it is raining. my car defroster doesn;t even work it is so humid outside. and I am blind at night anyway so driving here was quite a scare. I made it. I got a sweet suite but I think it is a smoking room and it is giving me a headache: ( I wish there were some peeps I was here with to go scope out the city - everyone keeps on telling me how cool it is here! we'll see how things go. If anythng I will get some shopping done!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally forgot you were going to the ATL! Nice. Well get out and enjoy as much as you can. It's a good chance to take that big step forward and do stuff on your own ;)!!
    Check your email - you're coming with me and MC on Sept. 30th :)!!

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    oh damn girl, I'll be there for work in a couple weeks! it bettah cool down before I get there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home