Sharing is Caring

Thursday, August 10

does this really have to happen?

some of you might remember my poem about my poop. you know it was all fun and games back then but this is seriously a freaking problem! I swear ever since that incident, almost every time I run in the morning I am in crisis mode after 10 minutes cuz the damn poop is ready to explode:( i mean really, almost EVERY time. This morning I barely made it to the Safeway bathroom. thank god it is 24hr. So do I just run the same trail every day so I can hit up safeway half way through? the stupid public bathrooms are closed. I am tired of going in the construction site porta potties (yes I have done this a number of times now) and I don;t know what else to do:(

so I am officially on the "tech" team for my project. They made me change cubes which PISSES me off. It is really necessary to have me sitting right next to my manager so that we can work together n shit? ummm no. NO NO NO. So now I am away from the "fun" cube area and I hear the girls laughing and it makes me sad. I am physically located pretty close to them yet i am completely missing out on so many things! WAHHHH

4 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!! Truly, though, you crack me up! So I wonder if your poop thing is an Ato issue...I too, have to poop almost immediately about 15 minutes into therapy...every time!! And of course I hold it, so by the time the hour is up, I am running out the door into the bathroom to explode. AND this happens when I drink coffee each morning too...I think our bodies are on a schedule for pooping.
    I am so sorry you got moved! Are you at least being compensated for this?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should stick to the same trail if you are really feeling that urge for pooping so strongly. You don't want a repeat of that one incident do you?
    I have to say I thought of you this weekend when we were watching Talk Soup on E. They showed a clip from that show Flava of Love - about Flava Flave's search for love. It's like the Bachelor - but ghetto! So all the girls are standing around Flava and he says "man - it smells like ass - what is that smell?" and it turns out a girl crapped herself right there - in front of the cameras. She just couldn't hold it. And I think it even fell out onto the ground b/c they showed her bending over - like she was picking it up.
    Don't worry though - I didn't share your jogging pooping story with my high school girls :).

    Sorry about the move at work! That must be so hard but I say that you make an effort to still go by and visit :)!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    that's Shitty, hahahaha! sorry you have to put up with that Shit... i don't mean to be Shit talking... but really, how interesting... you're so regular... do you eat late in the evening?

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Ambee said…

    I think you jsut need to take care of the pooping before you leave the house. Have some water, cereal, coffee, do some jumping around, whatever it takes to get you moving before you go outside.

    For me - oatmeal, a glass of water, and about 30 minutes of being awake and I'm all set. Your body can totally be trained!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home