Sharing is Caring

Monday, March 28

good morning sunshine!

Happy Monday! So despite the fact that I am pissed that my hotel room this week is a piece of crap (I can barely fit in the nook for the bathroom sink/mirror) it is a lovely day outside! It is only like 48 degrees right now but I was sweating on my way to work! No wool coat for me today. Supposed to hit 68 which is absurd since it is going to snow on thurs! I've realized that I am never going to be completely happy here. As MAC knows - I am a wuss dealing with temperature. It is either too damn cold or the second the sun comes out I am too hot and get all sweaty! What happened to me? I mean really. Central valley where you at?! How does one over adjust to weather conditions where I can no longer handle any temperature?

So thank you all for coming out on Sat to help celebrate MAC's bday. I can't believe how awesome the games were and that la sassy, jefe and samin were awesome enough to a) find us seats right be the screen and b) hook us up with some phat cupcakes and cake!!! They were wonderful! And how in the world did we stay out until midnight?? That is a long day of drinking! Oh and props to La Sassy for being a kick ass at shooting hoops! And thanks to Travis (?) for being such a drunk and buying us shots and then trying to start shit with Danny and then being schooled by MAC:) Have to say this was one intense weekend. Went to a doggy happy hour fri. Made my enchiladas fri night - saw my dad sat afternoon and had lunch with my everyone - scurried over to the bar to celebrate the birthday - and then packed up and left on sun for work!

So I am pretty sure I told you all about the doggy happy hour but I don't think I properly conveyed how freaking cool it was! Even though there were only 2 dogs there is typically a lot more and the location is beautiful and the wine is a flowing and dogs rule! Duke is seriously the cutest thing in the world. Duke met Minnie Driver out on a walk a few weeks ago. He slobbered all over her and she loved it! He is totally going to be a star!

Oh and I almost forgot. At the bar I was almost that girl walking around with a long ass piece of toilet paper hanging out of my pants!!! Thank you cute little blonde chick for warning me before I stepped out into the night to almost experience the most humiliating moment of my life! How in the world it got there I have no clue. I mean it was like a freaking wedding dress train dragging on the floor!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday this weekend! I am glad you all had fun though.
    BTW who is Duke????
    Linz

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger chicajato said…

    Duke = Mark's (sister boy!) puppy! Oh and my sis said the enchiladas rock so I hope she is telling the truth!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good morning sunshine, wahoo!

    i just wanted to say that i had a GREAT time on saturday celebrating morgan's birthday! and even though i swore basketball was dead to me this season, those were freakin' good games to watch. AND THAT CAKE, WOW! the 3-on-3 peep bunny action was awesome!

    btw, i literally RAN from the bar to my house that night cuz the dumb bus was taking forever. figured i had sneakers on so why not? plus i was drunk! although that hill on union st in front of sara's house almost killed me...

    when are they gonna build that escalator i asked for???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home