Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, May 11

canker schmore

I don;t know what it is but every week for the past 3 weeks I have had a canker sore. and these aren't baby sores - they are big poppas! AND THEY FREAKING HURT. I feel like my mouth is swollen, I can't eat...it sucks. And to top it off - I have like 3 phat ass pimples on my nose that of course I had to pick so now they are all red and my hair really needs a cut but my appt is in 2 weeks! At least I get a pedicure tomorrow. So just like la sassy - some vegas essentials are stuck in the mail. I don;t want to wear the same old bathing suit AGAIN!!! oh well.

Oh so on a happy note - now that I am a DIAMOND hyatt member - guess what they give me during my stay? I hope you guessed it! A BANANA!! And an orange and apples but hello - my bananas are finally here! AND they gave me a half bottle of some wine made exclusively for the hotel. How special do I feel?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home