Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, May 3

kids are gross

I am fascinated by the show "the nanny". Had room service last night so I could actually watch some tv. I realize the premise of the show is to have NASTY mean dirty evil little kids run amuck and have the parents sit back in despair since they can;t control their kids. Totally disgusting how these kids cry and have tantrums and are seriously evil creatures. And what is super dooper scary is that this can happen to anyone! I mean how do you know what it takes to be a good parent? What if you do everything you think is necessary to raise a good kid and you fail?? Then it is your fault that your kid is going to be a loser!

oh and on the news - studies show that parents treat their more attractive kids better than the less attractive kids. I am curious how the examiners judged the attractiveness levels of kids. Is there a general standard to define a good vs average looking kid? what happened to beauty is in the eye of the beholder?! weird.

I totally did a half head stand today - I can't wait to actually hit a full head stand!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    Don't you mean "Super Nanny?" I hate that show - it's just nonstop kids screaming and acting like monsters for an entire hour.
    And I think that while it may seem like evil children "could happen to anyone," it definitely cannot! With little kids like they have on the show, their behavior is nearly 100% influenced by their parents. So if the kid is a jerk, you can pretty much bet that the parents either don't care and are completely clueless! And since I plan on caring *and* having my shit together -- no child of mine, I tell you what!!!
    (See now I'm all riled up - this whole parental thing is huge with me and I think it's the #1 reason people are such dumbasses these days - sometimes I just wanna scream HEY AMERICA it's YOUR JOB to raise good kids so get your damn act together, you buncha rednecks!!!)

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I second that Deitz!! What is the deal with these clueless parents thinking that a two year old knows what's good for them and their whole family? Helllloooooo people! Who's in charge folks! I think that you totally can be a good parent without having to know how to be a good parent. You pretty are going to screw your kid up in some way or another, you just have to hope it won't be too bad right? What's with Super Nanny not being able to the "TH" sound and always making it an "F" sound - is that just me who noticed that?
    Chica Ato - you rock with your damn head stands - half or not! I really want to do yoga like that! Nice work lady!
    xo,
    Lynz

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    sooo, i like to ask the totally lame questions in these comment sections... does your company pay for room service? in room movies?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home