Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, May 4

shift delete

I am so pissed right now. Not only did I recently get out of a 3 hour meeting that was so completely pointless because someone I am working with is lame - but my ENTIRE inbox is gone. Now I have personal folders where I file emails so all that is good but my inbox was full of items that I needed to take action on - hence I left them in the main folder. Somehow I managed to move or delete the entire folder. IT over the phone was useless so I went to the office nearby and as luck has it I was 3 minutes late because doors close at 5. So now I am stuck having nightmares about the lost emails. I don;t remember what the hell was in there - probably like 70 emails or something. I feel so lost and helpless and this really hits home that i need to back up files and crap. Can you imagine if you lost your computer??? hell I tell you. But funny thing is end of the day everything is probably replaceable or not needed...I mean does life end after a computer loss? I think not.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger jen said…

    What a horrible feeling :(
    Hope it all works out- I bet some geeky IT guy will be able to figure out where it went to in cyberspace...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home