Sharing is Caring

Monday, May 9

countdown

whoo hoo it is my bday this week and I going to get tan in vegas and I get bday presents!! rock on!:)

so my lovely yoga class is ending the end of this month:( such a bummer since I heart the class. I am staying at the hyatt this week and lemme tell ya it makes such a big difference staying at a NICE hotel! Ugh - I hate hotels that have cloth furniture. who knows what nasties have sat on those things!

I ordered a bathing suit online last week so I hope it gets here in time so I don;t have to wear my like 10 year old suit.

My sister is back from spain and she had a marvelous time. That is definitely one place I would love to check out. MAC and I are going to try and hit up puerto rico this year for our first vacation!!! Then next year we are going to peru with my sister and dad and checking out machu pichu finally!

Oh and I am thinking long term carreer plan = professional dog walker. I love dogs. And supposedly accupuncture might be the cure for my allergies. Heard of 2 true stories already...I think it is worth giving it a shot.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could probably do well as a dog walker. Think of how much you could charge and walking dogs all day long and picking up their poop and stuff :). Maybe that could be a side job ;).
    Yay for traveling! Go do all that stuff now while we're young and fun.
    And happy birthday week!!! Only a few days to go till we get to celebrate another year in your life!
    xo,
    Lynz

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You do realize that as a dog walker, you would have to pick up the poop.

    -Laura

     

Post a Comment

<< Home