Sharing is Caring

Monday, June 20

so much going on

I actually made a list of things I wanted to blog about! let's see if I can remember...

ok so this sat at the gym MAC and I were confonted with one of the most ANNOYING STANFURD chick in the world. so the first time I saw her I was completely annoyed because she is one of those people that brings over like 5 different chairs and straps and weights and stuff to an area and completely blocks off use of a machine to do stupid crap that should be done elsewhere. I mean there is a machine designed specifically for what she was doing and yet she felt the need to block off the machine we needed to do an inappropriate exercise. I hate her from day 1. So next time we see her I hate her already and she is once again blocking off a machine to do crazy wanna draw attention to myself exercises. This time she has a lame stanfurd boy with her. So MAC and I are doing our tricpes and all of a sudden we hear some groaning. Now every now and then I will let out a growl when I am in pain and lifting. however I sound like a man that growls which is funny if anything. So this girl continues to groan...louder and louder and longer and longer. Yes folks - she was having an orgasm while doing some cross overs. MAC and I were busting up but holding it in. I look all around and all these guys are turning their heads checking it out. But not in an excited way - more in a WHAT THE HELL IS THAT CHICK DOING??? it was so pathetic - get a room honey if that is how you work out. I wonder if she gets dates that way. It was just gross.

Oh so story #2. After all that talk about expensive facial products...I went back to Neimen's with my sis. this is a bad start for my wallet. so I get some more lovely products to keep my face smooth and I can;t help but look at the shoes with my sis. Minutes later we walk out of the store and I call MAC apologizing for splurging on a pair of shoes. they are freaking hot though. and brown - which I never buy so this is a big step for me!

ok more stories later...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger jen said…

    Groaning at the gym is perhaps the least attractive, grossest thing ever. Usually it's men doing it, but regardless--- yuck.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    can i just say the first orgasm i ever had was in high school when i was psycho exercise girl... it was for stomach exercises... i thought i had to pee, but nope, it was an orgasm; however, i was in the privacy of my own home and no groaning occured...i just had a really nice stomach until i could figure out how to have an orgasm another way.

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow - I wish that it was that easy for me to have an orgasm. If that were the case, I'd be at the gym every day - or doing sit ups like MC. Geez- how could you actually let yourself do that in public? I'm thinking the public thing contributed juuuust a bit for the gym moaner.
    Oh - although I personally don't take offense to the Stanfurd thing, just try to not bash those "types" around my boy ;)!
    xo,
    Lynz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home