Sharing is Caring

Thursday, June 23

get away

sharing a cube is just all wrong. 3 months together and you think we are still going to get along? have you met me? My cube mate is so getting on my nerves. And there is nothing I can do since I am just stuck sitting next to this person until I go home...and of course today it is just us 2 flying back. great. like we really need more time together. all in good love I guess though. we totally are starting to quarel like sisters. reminds me of the good old days.

I am tired of hearing crap from people out here about how I am a "quitter" since I am not continuing on the project. It's like - sorry people - you are not that fun that I would sacrifice my life for the rest of this year and be away from home living in a crap hotel on the east coast (next phase was in NC).

can this day be over now???

1 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    assholes! fuck them... fuck your cube-mate... you better things to do w/ your time... like have a life... too bad they're big fat losers! hahaha! :) okay, so i'm a little harsh, but you're doing the right thing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home