Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, June 22

nap time

So I am actually feeling like I am getting stuff done at work which is quite nice...but every week I swear I need more and more sleep. So I did it again. I took a nap. just laid my head back on the top of my chair and pretended to gaze out the window..which I somtimes do since there is so much construction going on around us and it is fun to watch! I probably got a good 15 minutes! Then this morning I was just a wreck. I think I had 5 wake up calls...3 from the hotel and 2 from my phone. Eventually got up at 7:35...decided that my hair looked just fine so I saved like 15 minutes in hair washing time! I totally should be able to get away with not washing my hair everyday and I know it is better for you, but I get so oily so fast:( Esp since I try to hit the gym in the morning - I think my hair gets kinda gross all sweaty.

It has been lovely weather out here...90's and I am liking it! Every day without fail there has been freaking thunder storms. this shit is scary, loud and yet so beautiful! I love just staring trying to find where the next bolt will develop! seeing the clouds like battling with each other is just damn cool.

Had a bug in my room yesterday morning. And yes I did scream and run around. Think it was a mighty big moth. It went in hiding so I ran out of the room and just hoped the cleaners would kill it! OH OH so my lovely suite at the westin has an amazing bathroom. I used the whirlpool spa since I needed to shave (had to wear a skirt since it is so hot) and of course the jets don't work. What';s the fun of having a suite if the jets don't work??!! And they don;t give me free bananas so I am not in love with the hotel

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home