Sharing is Caring

Thursday, June 16

My friend

I found out yesterday that a work person went to my friend's party last weekend. name game is played and they realize they both know me. No big deal right? Right. So why is it that I feel all protective of my friend? Sometimes I don;t like when the work life crosses over to my social life. And mind you I have nothing against work people - (well some of them irk me to no end). Certain work people I want all my friends to meet though...but not everyone. whatever. I will stop being so selfish.

Gross out note for the day: MAC just told me that their office kitchen is sooo nasty - no one cleans up after themselves AND they have freaking cockroches!!! IN THE BUILDING! How nasty is that? YUCK - I remember my old apartment living with 3 other people...our kitchen wasn;t THAT bad but we totally got cockroaches and NO ONE ELSE CARED except me!! Are you kidding me?? you don;t freaking care if one of those beasts comes running around the floor taunting you with its nastiness? I opened a kitchen cabinent and one of them was just frolicking around.

AND I remember when we were invaded by ants. that was freaking nasty too. A huge hoard of ants coming in from the downstairs bathroom and marching along to the kitchen pantry. Once again NO ONE else freaking cared we were living in filth so I had to vacuum them up. every last one of them. I hope they died from the heat of the suction but whatever. Vacuum goes in the closet so the ants can dance around all they want in there. I then taped up the bathroom tub since the plaster or whatever seemed to allow the ants entry to our home. I stop them damn it. I stop them fast. I am the terminator. or if you will the Exterminator.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger jen said…

    "I am the terminator. or if you will the Exterminator."

    Some might say you are just a plain old dork!

    : )

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    I am dying... "the ants can dance around all they want in there." You are too funny.
    My office probably beats MAC's any day of the week - everyone brings their lunch, microwaves it so the whole office can get a whiff, no one cleans up after themselves and we get NEW YORK supa-sized roaches! They are seriously massive - like the size of your thumb! One time one of the transcriptionists looked over and a giant roach was sitting on her shoulder!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home