Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, December 6

es frio

I have been so whiney the past few days and although I am on average a whiney person, this has been really bad. Why the need to annoy MAC more than anything? because our apartment is FREAKING freezing cold. 53 degrees this morning..last night, the night before. every freaking day. our stupid heaters are crap and we have this little itty bitty ceramic heater thing and it works really well if you sit right in front of it. MAC tries to console me cuz we are getting another little portable heater but COME ON. you realy think it is going to help? I venture to guess NO. so for all of you coming over tomorrow - sorry if it is cold. maybe we can build a fire:)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel you my dear! My dad and I hate to run the heater too much to heat up the whole house just for one person or both of us. So we keep it pretty chilly but sometimes it's ridiculous! Hang in there! Get some electric throw blankets and drink hot tea!!!
    Oh - and body heat is the best :)

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yikes, i'm scared jato. hopefully i'll remember to bring my winter gear.

    nic is gonna win.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel your pain - our heater broke on Saturday and won't be freaking fixed until tomorrow! I have been carrying around my own personal heater all around the house :(
    Linz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home