Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, August 1

living it up

I have been living it up these past few weeks. It has been great having plans on the weekends and getting to see my gals. It's funny that I assume this could never last long term but I really want to make an effort and stop letting work dictate my life. it has been great having time to hang with MAC - he was so nice and planned a fabulous date night on sat to celebrate the end of my last phase of work. Had dinner at XYZ which was pretty damn good - the wine was great. then he took me to roccapulco which I have wanted to go check out for YEARS! Green eyes was able to come too so we had fun taking the lesson and attempting to tear up the dance floor:) Poor Greeny had some persistent men wanting to dance with her. overall I was pretty happy with the crowd, not too ghetto or sketchy or any of that. You never know with salsa - it attracts a random crowd.

Now I am at a 3 day work meeting- but it is in the city which is good. went out last night till midnight...I am crazy party girl whoo hoo! it was fun having an open tab.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You go Chica!! Thanks for calling me and letting me crash your date night :)!!
    Glad to hear that you are getting to enjoy more things now that work has let up. Work definitely does NOT have to be your life. I think that you can survive through the work stress better when you can cut loose more on the weekends.
    Speaking of - let's plan this weekend :)!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home