Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, March 23

Fruit or die

To lynz question - I am out here till July!!!

I still haven't made it to the grocery store but I finally found my bananas! Thank you oh wonderful gym for being so clever and charging $1 for a piece of fruit. I don't even care. I am going grocery shopping at the gym since I have had issues even getting a cab to pick me up out here. Here is my lesson learned yesterday. There is never any harm in asking for something. Easy to say but personally hard for me to execute. I didn;t have a dollar yesterday but really wanted that banana. I was sulking as we were about to the leave the gym and my coworker was like, why don;t you just ask them if you can take one and pay them back later? I was like oh no - I'll just get one tomorrow. So she goes and asks and of course they allow it. I was super happy - they get kudos for letting me have the banana - and I came back today and paid! Everyone wins! So today I tried something else that I learned from a coworker. I was all bummed because I earned my hilton gold status from my trips to LA last year but there is no hilton out here in Denver. What I did though was call the hotel chain's reward card and ask them if they would upgrade my status to match my hilton status. what do you know - they'll do it!

I took a pilates class this morning. I believe I remember j-do talking about pilates before and I recall her mentioning that she didn't sweat. I however was panting trying to cover some of these moves! And yes, I was sweating! Not dripping sweat or anything but definitely shower worthy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home