Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, May 18

damn it is hot

This kind of weather demands sunbathing. It is too lovely outside to concentrate on work. I already took my afternoon nap which consists of my trying to hold my head up while dozing off. I really can't emphasize how important I think taking naps as an adult really is...I swear I only need like 10 minutes to feel new and improved. Companies should understand this and if someone walks past me and my head is on the table that should be OK damn it.

So I love the pics we have of Vegas. which makes me think about our memory. Do we really only retain visual memories like 30 years down the road? Example: if I didn;t have pics of our trip and 30 years later I try to remember what we did - could I explain it? Would I even be able to distinguish all our trips over the years? or is at all just one mesh of stories? With pics however I feel that I would be better equipped to recall certain memories...not sure how that works. But how sad is it that we have a bagillion memories that are locked up somewhere in our head or erased from drinking too much! All that is left is a vague feeling of good or bad about our past...or not. who knows. I am not a story teller anyway so what is going to happen to me?!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger jen said…

    It's crappy and raining here, so enjoy the sunshine!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that you need to recap memories any way you can - with pictures or blogs or whatever. So get busy!
    Lynz ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home