Sharing is Caring

Tuesday, May 17

I am so jealous of miss curious' blog entry!!! I heart writing ditties (mind you I am not sure how to spell ditty). Do the ditty if you want to ya know?!

Not quite sure where to begin
four days in vegas makes my head spin
my itty bitty feet hurt like a bitch
good thing deitz's spill didn;t require a stitch
Lynz on the phone all day and night
One of of the gals was out of sight
Vodka and redbull kept me awake
yeah that's right we stayed up hella late
pre partying is what it is all about
chugging liquor like it was flowing from a water spout
decibels rising as we all start to feel happy
too bad the next day we felt so crappy
so much fun hanging out and dancing
can't get over old peeps on the dance floor prancing
where were all the table top dancers and fire eaters?
guess the Wynn is too classy for those kind of creatures
80 degree weather and I managed not to burn
although watching you all drink yards of margaritas made my stomach churn
finding starbucks made my day
oh JK - it was hanging out with you all to play!
craps master I am not
but props to my ladies who looked damn hot
next time Linz rolls that sweet
we will be accused of being cheats!
she made us all hella money
that is why she is my bed buddy
well she was last year
thanks to miss curious we all got to jeer
there will be no planning rooms in advance
unless you want to be put on the list of next year's no chance
shout out to Mel for doing my hair
and for all of you that helped me pick my glasses pair (you know, pair of glasses!)
Back to work is so uncool
and next year so many of you will be in school
never fear for vegas will be here
and we can all cheer for the cardinal and straw that made this friendship appear

6 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jackie - you are ditty queen! That rocked!

    thanks for being my dancing buddy (with Lynz of course) ALL WEEKEND!

    Love ya tons!
    -Anye

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DJ Ditty Expert!

    Love it, you are too cool!

    :) Linz

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger jen said…

    LOVE IT!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    jackie - jackie - jackie... trying to take after her big sis... well done my dear! :)
    miss curious

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    AND HEY JACKIE... WILL YOU ROOM WITH ME NEXT YEAR?!?!?!?

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice work Jackie!!! You rock!! Except for the mention of me being on the phone - what up with that? Give a girl a break! You can't mention my dancing skills with you and Anye or my Black Jack skills? I call for a rewrite ;)!! But overall, thanks for the nice memories.
    xo,
    Lynz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home