Sharing is Caring

Wednesday, May 25

oops she did it again

dude how sad it is that ms. spears is having a baby? have you all seen clips from their reality show? what the HELL were they thinking videotaping retarded moments together? Is this supposed to be funny? I don't get it. And Kevin wants to be a model? Can we say gross!!!

This week is going by sooo slow. Good thing I pretty much took off work last fri. I was HUNG OVER from thurs night. Had a coworker in town from LA and as I am lame and can;t say no to free drinks, I got wasted. Very sad. I hate getting that drunk - it is just stupid. live and learn kids.

Thanks to La Sassy for hanging out with me on friday. Doggy happy hour was great, although not that many dogs. but I got to see my sis and her boy and another coworker from LA and her boy!

Finally saw napolean dynamite. I think you all are a bit loopey for loving this movie SOOO much but it was pretty damn funny. Oh and I saw Incredibles this weekend - thanks Anye for my present! Such a cute movie:) I love animation!

and yeah for MAC taking a red eye from Hawaii to spend some time with me before I headed off to denver.

Had some annoying news yesterday. Management is trying to extend me on this project for another month...which could have been ok except I would spend the month of July in CHARLOTTE!!! DO you know where this is?? It is called like a 7 hour flight! Not sure what is going to happen. I am not going to stress about it now.

I can;t believe this weekend is memorial weekend. Totally sprung up on us and we don't know what to do!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger MissCurious said…

    can't you fight the company on that one? and i'd love to see britt doing stupid shit... i only get, like, 2 channels :(... is it totally lame? i want some details punk!
    love
    apes
    ps - napaleon stoned -- more funny than you can imagine!

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That would suck being gone so long!!! And Charlotte is far, but if you get stuck there, I will come and visit you there too. My aunt, uncle and cousins live there.

    --Laura

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY - glad you liked the movie!!

    Love,
    A

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I missed your blog! Thanks for the update.
    And boo to the bosses :(
    Linz

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Ambee said…

    Come to Joshua tree with us this weekend!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Krikri said…

    I have to say I hate the Britney & Kevin show, but like a bad car accident I CAN'T LOOK AWAY - actually it is interesting seeing her hotel rooms, watching her get her makeup done, just getting to see how she lives, etc... but GOD DAMN she is a dumb-ass. Her sense of humor LITERALLY reminds me of myself when I was like, 11 years old thinking I was the most HILARIOUS person ever but in reality just annoying everyone around me to death.
    But how about when Kevin's all, "yeah but how many dreams of yours have you made come true?" and her reply is, "All of them." Gotta give her props for that - how many of us could say the same??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home