Sharing is Caring

Monday, June 13

it is over yet?

MJ's trial is over today? they reached a verdict? how freaking excited to make this lame attention go away.

I had such a good weekend - I haven't seen this many of you in forever! LA on friday night turned out great - saw some college friends. Had a nightmare of a time trying to get my ass anywhere. I waited over half an hour for a stupid taxi that never came. I hate LA.

Sat flew back and said goodbye to the H's:( so sad. I am afraid the pendulum has started swinging and everyone is going to start leaving SF. DON'T DO IT PEOPLE!!! Bay area is cool!

Sun went with MAC to see star wars. to give you background - I hate SW. I want nothing to do with SW. It just seems so lame and sci fi. BUT I was intrigued by how the bad guy turns bad so I checked it out. Have to say I was a fan! really intense - so now I totally have to go back and see the other 5 (MAC had to explain how there were 5 more I had to see even though SWIII was supposed to be the last - hello 6 does not come before 3 - why number them all retarded!).

I got reprimanded by my fav person again. This time because I voiced my frustration that one of our team members has turned into the food biotch. Not her job and it is not fair. and if your taco salad didn;t come with a taco then deal with it. don;t freaking complain to us and demand we reconcile our orders to what we get. Go get food yourself as%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home